Business Start-up & Technical Training
As an entrepreneur, we give you the opportunity to focus
on what you do best, building your business while you leave all the supports
and back-office functions to us to handle for you.
Below is the summary on how we can help your business start on the right step:
- Provide advice on the best possible structure, looking at your interest and plans (limited liability partnership, limited liability, sole trader).
- Advice on how to establish business banking relationship.
- Prepare a comprehensive business plan.
- Assess your business need and financial requirement and Preparation of cashflow projections
- General compliance functions – accountancy services, bookkeeping, VAT, and payroll duties
- Tax planning for you and your business
- Advice on various sources of finance
Onsite and offsite, individual or group training of client accounts and bookkeeping personnel:
- Advisory Services on accountancy software selection, installation and maintenance.
- Comprehensive, hands-on training on major accounting software software (Capium, Sage, Xero, Quickbooks, VT Transaction+).
- Formating and migration of accounting data.
- During peak period, we assist businesses by providing temporary to long term personnel to cover your busy and holiday period.
Virtual Finance Director Services
We offer remote finance and advisory functions covering taxation services, payroll and bookkeeping, financial control and advisory services for Finance Directors and Finance Manager roles.
- Advisory services on accounting systems and integration.
- If you are face with complex and challenging accounting and taxation issues, get in touch. Our virtual finance advisory services can be done on premise or via remote access, video conferencing.